The Seishinkan web site is managed by several Seishinkan friends, advisors, students, IMSF, and ISBF members from around the world.
- Takenaka M. (JPN) - Historical reference and research
- Isamu N. (JPN) - English to Japanese translations, general content and artwork.
- Takumi K. (JPN) - Kanji / calligraphy provider, translator
- Matsumoto K. (JPN) Editorial commentator
- Brian G. (USA) - Technical advisor, site coding
- James D. (AUS) - Advisor on technique applications, Japanese to English translations
- Rhonda B. (USA) - Editing, research
- Jennie D. (USA) - Editing, research
- Ciprian R. - (ROM) - Site review, research
- John V. (USA / JPN) - Special consultant, Japanese to English translation
- And many other volunteers
Interview With John Viol Shihan
By S. Patterson Ph.D
< - Click to view the article in PDF format