Seishinkan Martial ProductsSEISHINKAN PRODUCTS - are featured and managed exclusively on the Sakura Martial Arts Supplies web site sakuramartialarts.com. Seishinkan trusts Sakura and has been doing business with them for over 30 years.
- PREMIUM GRADE WEAPONS BACK IN PRODUCTION
- Seishinkan Staff members are consulting with expert wood crafters to bring you very high quality hand made wooden weaponry. Once again, Seishinkan students will have access to the very best weapons that measure up to Seishinkan standards. Prototypes for all wooden weapons are being made and tested now. Initial releases will be superior grade Bokuto and Hanbo / Jo made from Brazillian cherry. Send a message or check back periodically for details and updates.
- English translation of the Official reference manual for
the International Buki Jutsu Federation and Sei Shin Kan
International. Covers the Shokyu grade standards of Tanbo
Jutsu - Classical Short Staff training and tactics for
* Over 700 Full Color High Quality Photos
* Interactive Links
* Many Technical Reference Illustrations
* Essential Vocabulary
- English translation of the Official reference manual for the International Buki Jutsu Federation and Sei Shin Kan International. Covers the Shokyu grade standards of Tanbo Jutsu - Classical Short Staff training and tactics for Certification.
- BUKIJUTSU KATA SERIES MANUALS
- Detailed step by step instruction for the Classical Rokushaku Bo Jutsu Kata Shushi no Kon Sho (Shushinokonsho). Includes many step by step photographs and footwork diagrams (Enbusen). This is a digital preservation of the highly sought after original paper and ink publication. To conserve natural resources, the paper and ink version of this publication is no longer available. This publication is in PDF format on a CD. This is the official internal authentic reference manual for the All Japan Kobudo Federation, International Bukijutsu Federation, Seishinkan International and many other traditional organizations that practice authentic classical weaponry. The Kata is performed by, John Viol Shihan who lived and trained in Japan and Okinawa for nearly 20 years. While in Japan, Viol Shihan was commissioned to do the English version of these manuals by the All Japan Bukijutsu (Weaponry) Federation. In 1991 in Kyoto Japan, Viol Shihan was awarded the highest weaponry license available. There are 5 publications in the weaponry Kata Series. These publications are considered the definitive source and reference guides for the Internationally recognized and standardized version of these Kata. For those who are serious about Kobudo, Kobujutsu, Bukijutsu, Koryu, and other classical martial systems, this is a must have reference series.
- WEAPONRY ANATOMY CHARTS
VIDEO / DVD
- Learn the proper way to use Suntetsu with this International Buki Jutsu Federation approved DVD. This DVD includes basic historical truths about Suntetsu and related weapons. Proper gripping and manipulations are shown. Basic practical targets are outlined. Suntetsu pressure points are featured. A wide range of classical engagement techniques and control techniques are demonstrated. This DVD is considered the definitive source and reference guide for the Internationally recognized and standardized method of using Suntetsu. For those who are serious about Kobudo, Kobujutsu, Bukijutsu, Koryu, and other classical martial systems, this is a must have reference. DVD+R format. Running time of 1 hour and 50 minutes.
WARRIOR CALLIGRAPHY / KANJI - Brushed stroked original works of art
Kanji / Calligraphy for the word... Hundreds of brush stroked
calligraphy / Kanji for martial words.
- Looking for some custom or personal Kanji / calligraphy? Let us know. We can help.
MARTIAL PRODUCT REVIEW
Choosing the right martial products for your needs